A Bedford gift card is the perfect gift for any occasion.
Gift cards are available from our information kiosk.
In terms of FICA legislation and our gift card purchase process, you are required to present original valid identification when you purchase a gift card. The kiosk personnel will simply scan your ID document, driver’s license or passport (if foreign) using a scanning device situated at the Information Kiosk.
Our gift card is intended for use within Bedford Centre/Square. This gift card may only be used in South Africa and will be accepted by tenants at the following shopping centres: Bedford Centre/Square (Bedford, Johannesburg), Gateway Theatre of Shopping (Umhlanga, Durban), Cavendish Node (incorporating Cavendish Square, Cavendish Connect, The Place and Dreyer Street (Claremont, Cape Town), The Rosebank Node (incorporating The Zone@Rosebank, Regents Place and Cradock Square (Rosebank, Johannesburg), Vincent Park Shopping Centre (East London) and Riverside Mall (Nelspruit). Usage of the gift card at tenants outside of the above participating retail buildings will result in an additional fee per transaction.
ACCEPTABLE METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- Electronic transfer
- Debit/ Credit card
- Positive identification is required for FICA and bank purposes.
- Remember to sign the signature panel upon receipt of your gift card.
- The gift card cannot be reloaded. Once all the funds have been used, please destroy the card.
- The gift card is accepted at all our stores as a “debit card”, with preloaded funds.
- Your gift card can be spent in stages, but remember to check your balance regularly.
Gift cards can be purchased for any amount between R50 and R5 000 and are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Should you wish to purchase cards of a larger value, more than one card will be issued.
FOR BALANCE ENQUIRIES:
- Visit your nearest information kiosk or,
- Call 0861 101210 (Tutuka) or;
- SMS your card number to 34246 or;
- Visit www.whatsonmycard.com
CORPORATE GIFT CARD PURCHASE:
The gift card is an excellent employee or client incentive. Should you wish to purchase gift cards for your organisation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate sales manager will respond and inform you on the FICA requirements for your company. Thereafter an invoice will be processed to your organisation for payment. Corporate collection times are Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 9am to 1pm and again from 2pm to 4pm from the Centre Management office.
TERMS & CONDITIONS